50 Best Johnny Depp Movie Moments
spoilers for many of his films, some sex, blood/implied violence
01. Nightmare On Elm Street: the sucked-into-the-bed scene
02. Private Resort: "Good afternoon, sir! My name is Jacques. Would you like a manicure?"
03. Platoon: the Vietnamese-speaking translation cuteness
04. Cry-Baby: "Orphans have special needs." "Just on the outside of the shirt, okay?"
05. Cry-Baby: the tight-whities jailbreak
06. Edward Scissorhands: smiling at Kim's photo. "Isn't she beautiful?"
07. Edward Scissorhands: "Hold me." "I can't."
08. Edward Scissorhands: Kim and Edward's last moment together. "Good-bye." "I love you"
09. What's Eating Gilbert Grape: "I got nowhere to go"
10. Benny and Joon: the roll dance
11. Benny and Joon: the almost-kiss/balloon symphony
12. Benny and Joon: the park routine. "Did you have to go to school for that?" "No, no, I got thrown out of school for that"
13. Ed Wood: watching movies with Bela. "You must be double-jointed. And you must be Hungarian"
14. Ed Wood: the final scene. "This is the one they'll remember me for"
15. Nick of Time: final scene/reunion with Lynn
16. Dead Man: lying down with the fawn
17. Don Juan DeMarco: opening scene. "Oh well. Now I must die"
18. Don Juan DeMarco: "But I see these women for how they truly are...glorious, radiant,
spectacular, and perfect, because I am not limited by my eyesight"
19. Donnie Brasco: stairway sex scene
20. Donnie Brasco: hospital scene. "I love you, Donnie"
21. The Brave: final scene/tucking the kids in/walk to the warehouse
22. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: checking into the hotel/"fucking reptile zoo"
23. Sleepy Hollow: "It was a headless horseman! I...saw him"
24. Sleepy Hollow: "You have bewitched me"
25. The Ninth Gate: shirtless/sex scene with Liana
26. Chocolat: riverboat party/playing guitar/dancing with Vianne/boat sex
27. Chocolat: final scene/reunion with Anouk and Vianne/"my favorite"
28. Before Night Falls: meeting/kiss with Reinaldo
29. From Hell: wall-smashy kiss of supreme hotness
30. The Man Who Cried: holding Suzie at night
31. Blow: "Black Betty" walk through the airport
32. Blow: final scene/imagining Kristina
33. Once Upon a Time in Mexico: meeting Chiclet/"Gracias, señor!" "Fuck off"
34. Once Upon a Time in Mexico: "Look me in the eyes...and then kill me"
35. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl: best entrance ever
36. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl: "Welcome to the Caribbean, love"/"a pirate's life for me" ("I love this song!")
37. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl: "Now...bring me that horizon"
38. Ils se mariènt et ils eurent beaucoup d'enfants: elevator/kiss scene
39. Finding Neverland: "Are you giggling? On my ship? Giggling?"
40. Finding Neverland: "By believing, Peter. Just believe"
41. Secret Window: crazy Mort-duo showdown
42. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: entrance/"But that finale...WOW!"
43. Corpse Bride: Victor's piano solo
44. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest: the wheel fight
45. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest: showdown with the Kraken/"hello, beastie"
46. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End: any and every scene with Captain Teague
47. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: "My Friends"
48. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: "Epiphany"
49. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: "Final Scene"
50. Public Enemies: Billie's arrest
Pics from DeppImpact and Johnny-Depp.org. Please don't hotlink!!